Citrus & Mint Sea Wool Soap
Citrus and Mint is a wonderful scent combination and truly my favorite. I've created a custom blend combining orange, grapefruit, lemongrass, tangerine, peppermint and spearmint essential oils. A piece of sustainably harvested sea wool is placed in the molds and soaks up the hot soap as it's poured. More soap is poured into the mold and is allowed to set. Bars are cut and allowed to cure.
Making glycerin soap is a testy process - but this bar has got it right. All ingredients are top quality butters & oils, chosen for their skin loving properties as well as their ability to make a nice bar of soap. As with any bar of soap - regardless of hot or cold process production methods - it must be cared for. Your bar will stay at it's best by keeping it from laying in puddles of water.
These also make a great addition to my gift sets! (Listing coming soon!) Use up all the soap and you have a nice piece of sea wool to continue to use - I use mine to exfoliate my face & body!
*This listing is for one bar of soap - other product photos are used for illustrative purposes. Understand these items are handmade using naturally occurring raw materials and can vary slightly from the items pictured.
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 2.00
Additional Items: $ 0.75
First Item: $ 1.50
Additional Items: $ 0.50
- Payments are accepted through PayPal. Payment is to be made at time of purchase. Your order will ship once payment is confirmed.
- Most items only require a short time to create. Please allow 3-4 days for your items to be completed. I ship on Mondays and Wednesdays, excluding holidays of course. An item listed as "ready to ship" will be shipped on the first available Monday or Wednesday. I am located in Northeast Pennsylvania and we are affected by winter weather - which can cause delays in receiving my raw material orders or sending out your shipment. I will keep you updated if this occurs. The Christmas holiday season always creates chaos for the post office and shipping companies, so delays can be expected.
- Custom orders and gift baskets can not be returned- I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact me immediately if there is something wrong with your order, you received the wrong item, or you are unhappy with your purchase. I will gladly exchange any item not to your satisfaction.
- Products are made in small batches to ensure quality and consistency. Please discontinue use if irritation occurs and contact me immediately.
- Having had two children, I have looked into the use of essential oils while pregnant. I do not use large amounts of essential oils in any of my products - only enough to give a subtle scent. However, please consult your doctor before using any products containing essential oils.
- Read ingredients carefully - some products contain nut oils (kukui being one) and may pose a problem to those with severe nut allergies. Convo me with any questions about ingredients or if you would like to request a custom order - some products can have other oils substituted for something you are not allergic to.
BriarWood has not yet received any comments from shoppers.