Holy Herbs and Sage incense Jumbo 75+ Burnings Loose smudge
Hyssop, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Rosemary add a much lighter and more refreshing note to the California white sage base. It has a hint of mintiness and herbaciousness to it.
- Hyssop has been used in the Middle East for thousands of years as a purifier and to ward off evil when burned, used as a wash/body cleanser, or even worn.
- Euclalyptus is a very fast and powerful air purifier of evil and curses, and works much faster and more powerfully than sage, although effects do not last as long.
- Rosemary is said to purify the air, break and ward off curses, and ward off illness.
- Sage is said to be a very powerful purifier of evil, and one of the longest lasting purifiers. Clinically proven to reduce airborne bacteria by 94% . Perfect for the winter flu season
You will recieve: One 5"x7" organza bag of Mixed Holy incense in your choice of color, with your choice of charm. Should last 60 smudges, although it will vary somewhat on amount used.
Ask me about combined shipping to lower shipping costs! I will always return any extra shipping costs!
Customer Satisfaction is important to me! If there is ever any issue with your product once received, please feel free to message me and I will see what I can do for you.
Organza Bag Colors:
- Sky blue
- Spring Yellow
- Pentagram (small)
- Tree of Life (large)
- Sparrow (small)
- Sunflower (small)
- French Cross (small)
- Heart made of Angel Wings (small)
- Heart with Infinity sign (Large)
- Lacework heart (small)
- Infinity sign with the word "Hope" (Large)
- Infinity sign with the word "Love" (Large)
- Crescent Moon with lacing detail (XXL)
USE CAUTION WHEN BURNING. When using charcoal discs, always be sure to burn in a fire resistant and non-melting container. Good choices include but are not limited to iron bowls and ceramic bowls. It is always a good idea to place that fire resistant bowl on a heat resistant surface, such as a ceramic tile. Putting sand in the container is a good method many people use to disperse the heat. Please remember that it is better to burn a little and then add more rather than burn a large amount at first. It is suggested to open the windows when burning incense to allow for good ventilation and is believed by many to carry the negative energy from the space with the smoke. Keeping running water or a bucket of water handy is always a good idea just in case. Please be aware that, as with all burning objects, a gust of air may the smudge to reignite. I suggest putting the incense and charcoal out with water, and allowing it to cool for at least 15 minutes before disposing in any other way.THIS PRODUCT PRODUCES LARGE AMOUNTS OF SMOKE, AND ARE NOT RECOMMEND FOR THOSE WITH RESPIRATORY HEALTH CONCERNS. Do not ingest. Keep away from pets and children.
DISCLAIMER: It is the responsibility of the user to exercise caution when using this product. By purchasing this product you release me from any and all liability.
*I am required by policy to state that this a curio product, I can guarantee no outcome, and Folklore information is for entertainment purposes only. This does not take the place of a liscensed physician, and you should always see one if ill.
First Item: $ 5.00
Additional Items: $ 2.00
Returns or cancellations of orders accepted on a case by case basis. Allow up to 10 days for processing, although it is usually processed within a few days.
Amaranth_And_Rose has not yet received any comments from shoppers.