Aromatherapy Handmade bath salts made with essential oils.
Aromatherapy Essential Oils Handmade Luxury Spa Detox Bath salts A nice variety to choice from. This listing is for only one bath salt bag.
Makes a great gift for your loved ones. For Wedding favors, Valentines Day, Birthday gifts, Baby Shower, or just for you!
Enjoy taking hot, relaxing baths. Adorable homemade aromatherapy bath salts made with essential oils.
Made fresh at the time of each purchase to guarantee freshness.
This listing is one plastic resealable bag of bath salt. The bag Measures 4 1/2' by 3' inches.
If your looking for a larger size made no problem.
I make costume order. Request a costume order and have something made special made up just for you.
Please select your scent of bath salt off the chart below and message me your choice. Thanks for your interests.
Here is your list of Aromatherapy bath salt with herbs and essential oils to choose from. Thanks for your interest.
1. Angelica and Patchouli - Soak in to help restore strength and stamina and can be used to help with anxiety, tension, and exhaustion.
2. Angelica and Cedarwood
3. Apple Cinnamon
4. Bay -Bath is to help restore strength and stamina and to combat stress, nervous, tension, and exhaustion.
5. Basil - relaxing bath soak.
6. Basil And Geranium
7. Bay and Grate fruit
8. Bay and Rosemary
9. Bergamot and White Tea
10. Bergamot and Lavender
11. Black Pepper - Soak in for muscular aches and pains.
12. Bulgarian Lavender
13. Butt Naked
14. Cardamom - Relaxes the mind and clears away negative energy and thought patterns. So you can get a good nights rest.
15. Carrot Seed
16. Cedarwood -Helps calm nervous and anxiety, lesson hyperactivity, enhance concentration, and relax the body, aiding meditation.
17. Cedarwood and Patchouli
18. Cedarwood and Vetiver
19. Chamomile - Bath in to help ease anxiety, sooth headaches, relieves stress and nervous tension and promotes sleep.
20. Christmas Pine
21. Cinnamon - bath salt is used to boost focus, increases concentration and reduces frustration in your daily life. Very calming and relaxing blend.
22. Citronella - A very calming and uplifting. Can help ease headaches and help to relax the body and combat fatigue.
24. Clary Sage and Patchouli - A relaxing and uplifting bath soak that helps ease emotional stress, it may also help with headaches and anxiety.
26. Coffee - bath soak is mentally stimulating, invigorating, and uplifting
27. Coriander - it's uplifting , refreshing, and mentally stimulating bath soak that helps aid circulation, alleviate muscle pain, and detoxify.
28. Cypress - A relaxing and calming bath soak.
29. Eucalyptus - is energizing and mentally stimulating while also stress reducing. It can increase circulation and relieve sore muscles and reducing headaches.
30. Eucalyptus Peppermint and Lemon
31. Dill - Soak in when feeling overwhelmed, is very relaxing and calming soak and can help relieve headaches and help relieve muscles cramping.
32. Fennell - relaxing and calming soak.
33. Fir Needle - soak in after along day with anxiety, stress and depression to help clear away negative thoughts patterns and will help you to unwind and relax.
34. Frankincense - relaxing and calming bath soak.
34. Frankincense and Sandalwood
37. Geranium - It's up lifting, mentally balancing, and helps stress and anxiety and ease menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms.
38. Geranium and Rosemary - Good for muscle pain after a long day at work or at the gym working out.
39. Grape Fruit - Great for mental exhaustion and to and to help recover from jet lag. It's also good for muscle fatigue and stiffness as well as immune support.
40. Ginger - Ginger can help relieve jet lag, motion sickness, and nausea. Soak in to help with sore muscles and aches and pain.
41. Hawaiian Island
42. Hyssop - Soak in to help with stress, anxiety, and nervous tension. Can sooth minor muscle and joint pain.
43. Immortelle - Is very useful in relieving stress and nervous tension and fighting lethargy.
44. Jasmine -It is calming and emotionally balancing and helps promote confidence, optimism, and creativity. Great to soak in before school, work or at any type of a gathering event.
46. Lavender - Relaxing and calming.
47. Lavender, Orange and Cedarwood - Me time Calming bath soak.
48. Lavender and Cedarwood - Relaxing mind, body and soul.
49. Lavender and Frankincense - calming and peaceful soak.
50. Lavender, Ramon, Chamomile
51. Lavender and Sandalwood - A wonderful blend for relaxing your mind and body. A little bit of heaven.
52. Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Orange - I love this blends after a long day. It help me relax and calm down.
53. Lemon - commonly used to ease stress, combat fatigue, and insomnia. So that you start your day off right.
54. Lemongrass - soak in for sore muscle and aches and pain. Can be very uplifting invigorating and encouraging.
55. Lemon and Rosemary- Eases your mind body and soul after a very stressful day and helps clear your thoughts so that you can reax and get a good nights rest. a very calming bath soak.
56. Lemon and Peppermint- Help your relax and clarifying, mental cleansing. Energizing, stimulating and revitalizing.
57. Lily of the valley.
58. Lime - is mentally uplifting and refreshing bath soak.
59. Lime and Grapefruit
60. Linden Blossom - Up lifting and soothing bath soak.
61. Mandarin - It helps ease anxiety, stress, nervous tension, and irritability and can promote relation and sleep after a long day.
62. Marjoram - Bath soak can be comforting, deeply relaxing, and support a good night rests. Is helpful soothing muscles and reducing pain and stiffness.
63. Mellisa -It is calming and up lifting, helping to soothe anxiety, balance emotions, and promote a positive outcome. Can be used as a sleep aid and to relieve headaches.
64. Neroli - It is calming and emotionally balancing whic helps to soothe anxiety and stress, encourage happiness, and up lifts moods.
66. Patchouli, Orange and Frankincense - calming and relaxing blend.
69. Peppermint- This refreshing blend is a calming remedy for the troubled soul and has a grainy texture for exfoliating dull skin.
70. Pin Needle
71. Orange - To decrease anxiety, PDSD. helps relieves anger and depression. a calming and relaxing soak.
72. Rose - For helping you throw away your worries and enjoy your me-time
73. Rosemary- Revive and restore Mind, body and Spirit. Great for reliving muscle pain.
74. Sandalwood and Geranium, Roman Chamomile
75. Sandalwood - Bath soaks can help to lift your mood. improve focus and help relieve anxiety and depression thoughts so that you can relax and get a good night rests.
76. Sweat Pea
78. Sugar and Spice- is everything nice. It's a me time bath soak in deed.
79. Tea Tree - Promotes mental strength and calmness, relieves stress, and carries a warm and spicy aroma.
80. Thyme- bath salt helps to reduce fatigue, nervousness and stress form your daily life.
81. Vanilla - When your skin is all riled up from winter dryness, immersing in vanilla bath salts will warm and soothe your soul, promoting recovery.
82. Vanilla and Berry Bliss
83. Vanilla Beans and Spice
85. Yarrrowbath salt is good to soak in for the cold and flu., help reduce joint and inflammation in the body so that you can get some rest.
86. Ylang Ylang - A very calming relaxing soak. Helps reduce heart rate and blood pressure. It can soothe inflammation and help you relax and enjoy a peaceful sleep.