Wire Wrapped Pendant Tutorial, Jewelry Tutorial, DIY Jewelry, Jewelry
Wire weaving tutorial, wire wrapping tutorial, Wire Wrap Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Tutorial, Wire Work Tutorial, Wire Wrapped Pendant, Pendant
This listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
After Successful payment completion, you will receive an email which includes tutorial in PDF format.
Round Cabochon Wire Wrap Tutorial...This unique design pendant tutorial is perfect for Beginner / intermediate level. You will enjoy this 20 pages of tutorial with step by step instruction via 30 steps illustrated with 60 photos..
The size of final pendant created in the tutorial is, Pendant Height - 2.1" x Pendant Width 0.75"
Material required :
Cabochon stone with flat back : Circular in shape , Size : 16mm diameter
1. 12” or 30.5cm of 18ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire – 2 pieces
2. 14” or 35.5cm of 18ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire – 1 piece
3. 12” or 30.5 cm of 22ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire – 1 piece
4. 108” or 274cm of 30ga (gauge) solid round dead soft copper wire
Beads( optional )
1. 1 copper bead of 3mm diameter (you can use any other material bead)
2. 1 copper bead of 2.5mm diameter (you can use any other material bead)
3. 1 Stone bead of 3mm diameter ( in colour that looks good with the cabochon )
Tools Required :
1. Flat nose pliers
2. Flush cutters for cutting the wire
3. File ( to smooth out all cut ends of wire )
4. 5mm round Dowel ( or any round pencil or pen of that diameter. You can use the bail making pliers if you have them )
5. 16mm round cylinder ( bottle/rolling pin /thick dowel )
6. Jewelry Polishing pad or Nylon jaw pliers to straighten the wires
7. Marker pen
For Final finishing :
You can leave the copper pendant as it is looking shiny or with natural tarnish. But I prefer to polish my pieces to high gloss, to do that you will need following
1. Liver of sulfur or any copper antiquing solution
2. Steel wool
3. Dremel with Cotton buff wheel
4. Polishing compound of your choice
Please keep in mind that this listing is only for PDF tutorial. You will not be receiving any kit or any physical item with this order.
Do not lend, share or distribute this tutorial.
Do not mass produce. If you decide to sell designs created using this tutorial then please give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial : https://etsy.me/3gkmSGH
Contact me with any question you may have while creating..
Your LIKES, SHARES and REVIEWS are very much appreciated!!
Please share photos of your creations via this tutorial..
- I do not return or exchange PDF tutorials.
Let’s stay connected!!
Thanks for visiting..
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
ArtsvilleHandcrafted has not yet received any comments from shoppers.