Copper ball chain heart necklace, wrapped with pink and orange beads
Number 15 in the Simplicity Series. This one is unique because of the Czech glass beads that I've wire wrapped around the heart frame. They are a pink, orange, yellow, clear combo. As for the drop beads, one is a bright pink the other is an orange salmony color. Pretty cool.
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Okay well, since shipping is free to U.S. customers, the only time you'd pay for shipping is
1. If you want to return a piece because you for some reason no longer want it. You'll first send me an email to let me know what the problem is. Then I will,
A. Exchange it for another piece of the same price. Or
B. Give you a gift certificate for the purchase price for a future purchase. Or
C. I'll even give you a credit back to PayPal if that's what you want.
But you are responsible for paying for return shipping.
2. I will be shipping USPS priority mail, but if you want another shipping method like UPS or FedX Or if you want it fast like 2nd day or overnight etc. I will charge you what the actual cost is.
Unless there is some type of damage to the item upon receipt. Then please, send me an email,
1. I will fix the piece. Or
2. Exchange it for another of the same price. Or
3. Give you a gift certificate for a future purchase. Or
4. I'll even give you a credit back to PayPal if that's what you want.
And I'll give you credit for return postage. When returning an item to me send it USPS priority mail.
14 days for any returns and exchanges.
About custom work.................Yes I will. I am totally behind the collaborative pieces. Don't be shy, ask me if I can do it and I'll let you know. This process does take extra time, so don't send me an email two days before you need the thing, because I'm not THAT fast. We, will talk about styles, colors, pricing, I'll probably have to email some sketches....etc. But, in the end I think it will be so worth it.
Jewelry, by it's very nature is full of small parts and pieces. Please, Please, do not give my jewelry to a child, who for any reason might think it looks tasty. Small parts are a choking hazard. My pieces are meant to be worn NOT choked on. Thank you.
Yes, I'm probably forgetting something that should be in this section, but until I think of it, if you have ANY questions or comments, don't hesitate to shout 'em out..
BlindGypsyJewelry has not yet received any comments from shoppers.