Badge Reel Retractable ID Holder FUN BADGE - Washi Gem PANDA on Red
Title : PANDA on red. Imported washi paper from Japan. Pattern placement may differ slightly from photos, but cut from same washi paper.
My original creation (Appreciate if others do not copy/duplicate my idea)...EXCLUSIVE TO NANCYM4, 2008... beautiful Japanese washi paper on an retractable ID badge reel!
Instead of a plain plastic badge reel, accessorize your outfit with a WASHI GEM FUN BADGE. Each badge reel is fashioned with an acrylic cabochon (approx. 1 1/4" in diameter, dome is about 3/8" thick) lined with Japanese washi paper, and then securely glued to the plastic badge reel. The cabochon reflects and intensifies the pattern and brilliant colors of the washi paper. Acrylic cabochon is not heavy like glass.
Each reel has a sturdy metal clip and a heavy duty plastic snap loop for attachments. You can attach your ID badge to the retractable line so you can pull it out when you need to swipe your ID (extends to approximately 24"), then retracts back to its original compact shape.
I LOVE WASHI! Washi simply means handmade Japanese paper. Yuzen refers to patterns typically found on kimonos (elegant floral and intricate designs). Chiyogami refers to brightly patterned paper. Japanese washi is known for its superb craftsmanship, strength and tear resistance, and most of all...beautiful, colorful designs which are silkscreened by hand!
Note: Washi Gem FUN BADGES take about 4 days after a paid order is received to be mailed out to you.
Note: Please always check Studio Announcements or POLICIES for AWAY alerts and any shipping delays prior to making a purchase.
Many of my items (Microwaveable Bowl Cozies and Plate Cozies, Kitchen hang towels, Cell phone pillow stands, Cute fleece character/animal HATS, Plushies, etc) seen on Pinterest, Fairs/Shows/Cons may not be listed in my shop, so feel free to contact me with any inquiries/order requests.
***I have LOTS of cute/beautiful 100% cotton fabric prints, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for something specific (Animals, Japanese florals and designs, Hawaiian, Anime, geeky, pop culture, tv, movies, Character prints, etc). Contact me if you want something seen in my shop made with a different fabric. I have lots of fabrics aside from what is shown used in my shop! ***
Happy with your purchase? Love to hear from you by leaving me written comments in feedback (However, Only registered users can leave written comments). Thx!
- Before leaving feedback, please contact me if you have any problems/concerns about your received order, allowing me the opportunity to correct the situation
** WELCOME TO MY SHOP ***
All Things Cute & Pretty! All Handmade by me in Washington state...using high quality fabrics in the cutest/beautiful prints, including imported fabrics from Japan & Japanese Washi Papers.
- Many of my items seen on Pinterest, Fairs/Shows/Cons may not be listed in my shop, so feel free to contact me with any inquiries/requests.
- Zipper pouches, wallets, etc in a variety of sizes, made with high quality 100% cotton fabrics. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a certain fabric print, other than what you see on my shop (I have lots of cute fabrics)
- Plushies and Pillows! (Onigiri, Sushi, Spam Musubi, Hawaiian Shave Ice, Bubble Boba Tea, Kawaii Stars, Mochi, Anime character plushies, etc) I have lots of plushies not listed here in my shop ...just inquire.
*** MY ARTFIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. By making a purchase, Buyer understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated below...
- ALL ITEMS ARE MADE UPON RECEIPT OF PAID ORDER (Made to order), so pattern placement may differ slightly from the listed photos...but cut from same fabric or materials.
- I try my best to represent true colors of each item in my photos. Please make note that the color may differ slightly in person, due to differences displayed on your monitor or device screen.
- Handcrafted in a non smoking (no cigarette/cigar/tobacco smells) and pet free home.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions/inquiries/concerns
* PAYMENT *
- Stripe Only at this time.
* EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS after placing an order *
- After placing an order, please periodically check your emails, in case I am trying to reach you regarding your order. If there is an issue that requires communication with you, your order will NOT be shipped until we make contact.
* SHIPPING *
- General Info for both DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Shipped from Washington state (United States)
* Shipped by USPS First Class Mail, both domestic and International.
* Combined shipping fee for multiple items is indicated on each listing as "Additional Items"
* Prompt shipping, typically 4-7 Business Days (or sooner) after payment is received and cleared (unless otherwise stated on each listing). During the Holidays, Virtual online craft fair participation, occasional weekend conventions/shows or busy work schedule, production may take longer and may delay shipping, since everything is made to order. In these cases, I will inform you with estimated completion/ shipping time.
* On occasion, I may re-use clean and sturdy shipping materials (envelopes, boxes, etc)
* Plush/Plushies are mailed in poly mailers (rather than in a box) to help minimize shipping costs
* IMPORTANT: Make sure that your mailing address is correct on your Artfire account...include your First AND Last name, and unit # or apartment # (if applicable). All orders are mailed to the address on your Artfire account. If it is incorrect, I am not responsible for postal service unable to deliver it.
- If a USPS tracking # is provided, please check the status periodically to catch if "attempted delivery" or "undeliverable"...then you can call and/or visit your local post office prior to it being mailed back to me. If it is returned to me (return to Sender) due to "undeliverable" (incomplete name and/or incorrect address, no apartment/unit #, attempted delivery, etc), it is at the Buyers cost (postage fees) to have it re-sent to you. If you wish a refund and do not want your order re-sent to you, a refund of the "item cost minus all Seller's fees" will be issued AFTER I have received your returned item(s)
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELIVERY TRANSIT TIME. Once I mail your order, it is in the hands of the postal service(s). Please take into consideration that deliveries may take longer during the Holidays, postal strikes, natural disasters and/or inclement weather. The current pandemic has also caused delivery delays. For International destinations (outside US), please take into consideration your country's custom delays when placing an order. Thank you for your understanding.
* Careful consideration is taken in determination of my item pricing and shipping fee. Shipping/Handling fees may not reflect the actual postage.
- DOMESTIC (within the United States) Shipping:
* Shipping is by USPS First Class Mail or automatically upgraded to Priority if over 16oz. USPS tracking # provided when available.
* Local pick up in Sammamish, WA can be arranged. Save on shipping fees to local customers...Just contact me prior to placing an order to make the arrangements.
- INTERNATIONAL Shipping:
* Shipping via USPS First Class International package shipping, which may not include tracking or insurance. A United States customs # will be provided (sometimes tracking is available with this #). Often once it leaves the US, tracking info is often not available.
* USPS shipping rates to countries outside the United States have increased substantially. International shipping fees are an approximation since includes "All other countries" and may vary for each specific country. (The listed shipping fee is based on one of the higher international destination rates). Any significant overcharge will be refunded through Paypal.
* Shipping to International destinations (outside of the United States) may take a prolonged delivery time mainly due to your country's custom policies/delays.
* Import duties, taxes, and any charges by your country are not included in the item price or International shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
(Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing an order)
* ADDITIONAL INFO *
I do not offer exchanges, returns (unless defective) or trades.
Defective Item Returns:
All items are thoroughly checked by me for any defects prior to shipping your order to you. However, if you feel the merchandise is defective...
- Defective merchandise returns are acceptable within 2 weeks from item receipt by Buyer. Contact me within 2 weeks with description of defect.
- Once returned defective item is received by Seller, a REFUND back through Stripe will be issued of your total purchase price (includes initial shipping and return shipping).
Sorry, but I do not offer wholesale or discounted pricing on multiple or bulk orders.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
* COPYRIGHT *
- Plush designs and my original photos are copyright of Nancym4. Some plush are made from purchased patterns upon permission of the pattern designer/creator (credit to the designer is given on those listings).
* PLACES TO CHECK OUT *
- www.Hankodesigns.com for high quality Asian themed craft products for Artists, scrapbooking/card making and crafters. Huge selection of beautiful Japanese Washi papers, origami papers, rubber stamps, punches, card making accessories and other wonderful items. Hanko Designs is the best...a must to check out!!!
SHOWS/EVENTS * (Shows dependent on regulations due to the pandemic)
- Dec 2-5, 2021: Emerald City Comic Con in "Homegrown" section.
- Contact me for complete list of local WA upcoming shows/anime conventions/events for the year
- Come see my handcrafted "cuteness" up close and save on shipping fees.
- Due to limited space at shows...there is limited selection (not all my crafts will be available) and limited quantities. Come early for best selection and check out other cute items (plushies, pillows, etc) that I do not carry in my shop.
- Contact me in advance if you want something specific so I will make sure to bring it to the fair...no obligation to buy.
- New/different items at shows (not sold online).
- Some select items may be reduced at "Show Sale" prices.