Slim 8 x 3 fabric zipper pouch - MANEKI LUCKY CAT red - zipper pencil
Title: MANEKI LUCKY CAT slim Zipper Pouch, double sided. Simple design so not bulky to carry with you. Fully interfaced and lined...a sturdy pouch...not some flimsy pouch. Pattern placement may differ, but cut from the same quilters weight 100% cotton fabric.
The non-gusseted design allows this slim pouch to take up minimal space in your purse, school bag, in your backpack, when you travel, in any bag, at work, in your desk or anyway you can think of. Great to keep items contained...rather than scattered all over the place.
Use Ideas: Pencils, pens, scissor, coupons, safety pins, cosmetics, lipstick, feminine personal items, first aid items, bandages, medicines, epipen, sewing notions and more.
*Note: Last photo is a different pouch (not included in this listing)
- Dimensions: approximately 8" wide by 3" high.
- Outer fabrics: high quality 100% cotton, backed with soft vinyl fabric in a solid color
- Fully LINED with Kona 100% cotton fabric (Kona cotton is a high quality, high thread count cotton fabric)...no exposed seams.
- Interfaced for extra support and durability. Interfacing throughout allows my pouches to be sturdy and have "body" (not thin and flimsy).
- YKK zipper closure
Made in a non smoking and pet free home.
Note: Please always check Studio Announcements or POLICIES for AWAY alerts and any shipping delays prior to making a purchase.
***I have LOTS of cute/beautiful 100% cotton fabric prints, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for something specific (Animals, Japanese florals and designs, Hawaiian, Anime, Character prints, etc etc). Contact me if you want something seen in my shop made with a different fabric. I have lots of fabrics aside from what is shown used in my shop! ***
***Many of my handcrafted items (Cute fleece character/animal HATS, Plushies) seen on Pinterest, Fairs/Shows/Cons may not be listed in my shop, so feel free to contact me with any inquiries/requests.
Happy with your purchase? Love to hear from you by leaving me written comments in feedback (However, Only registered users can leave written comments). Thx!
- Before leaving feedback, please contact me if you have any problems/concerns about your received order, allowing me the opportunity to correct the situation
** WELCOME TO MY SHOP ***
All Things Cute & Pretty! All Handmade by me in Washington state...using high quality fabrics in the cutest/beautiful prints, including imported fabrics from Japan & Japanese Washi Papers.
- Many of my handcrafted items seen on Pinterest, Fairs/Shows/Cons may not be listed in my shop, so feel free to contact me with any inquiries/requests.
- Zipper pouches, wallets, etc in a variety of sizes, made with high quality 100% cotton fabrics. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a certain fabric print, other than what you see on my shop (I have lots of cute fabrics)
- Plushies and Pillows! (Onigiri, Sushi, Spam Musubi, Hawaiian Shave Ice, Bubble Boba Tea, Kawaii Stars, Mochi, Anime character plushies, etc) I have lots of plushies not listed here in my shop ...just inquire.
*** MY ARTFIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE. By making a purchase, Buyer understands and agrees to all terms and conditions stated below...
- All items are made upon receipt of paid orders, so pattern placement may differ slightly from the listed photos...but cut from same fabric or materials.
- I try my best to represent true colors of each item in my photos. Please make note that the color may differ slightly in person, due to differences displayed on your monitor or device screen.
- Handcrafted in a non smoking (no cigarette/cigar/tobacco smells) and pet free home.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions/inquiries/concerns
* PAYMENT *
- Paypal (Paypal balance, bank account connection, debit card or credit cards). Paypal accepts direct payment, e-check and major credit cards.
- If your payment is by Paypal ECheck, your order will be posted out to you after your ECheck has cleared (which may take up to 7 business days).
* EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS after placing an order *
- After placing an order, please periodically check your emails, in case I am trying to reach you regarding your order. If there is an issue that requires communication with you, your order will NOT be shipped until we make contact.
* SHIPPING *
- General Info for both DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Shipped from Washington state (United States)
* Shipped by USPS First Class Mail, both domestic and International.
* Combined shipping fee for multiple items is indicated on each listing as "Additional Items"
* Prompt shipping, typically 4-5 Business Days (or sooner) after payment is received and cleared (unless otherwise stated on each listing). During the Holidays, occasional weekend conventions/shows or busy work schedule, production may take longer and may delay shipping. In these cases, I will inform you with estimated completion/ shipping time.
* On occasion, I may re-use clean and sturdy shipping materials (envelopes, boxes, etc)
* Plush/Plushies are mailed in poly mailers (rather than in a box) to help minimize shipping costs
* IMPORTANT: Make sure that your mailing address is correct on your PayPal account...include your First AND Last name, and unit # or apartment # (if applicable). All orders are mailed to the address on your PayPal account (I do not check the Artfire invoice). If it is incorrect, I am not responsible for postal service unable to deliver it.
- If a USPS tracking # is provided, please check the status periodically to catch if "attempted delivery" or "undeliverable"...then you can call and/or visit your local post office prior to it being mailed back to me. If it is returned to me (return to Sender) due to "undeliverable" (incomplete name and/or incorrect address, no apartment/unit #, attempted delivery, etc), it is at the Buyers cost (postage fees) to have it re-sent to you. If you wish a refund and do not want your order re-sent to you, a refund of the "item cost minus all Seller's fees" will be issued AFTER I have received your returned item(s)
* If purchase is a gift and you want it mailed directly to your gift recipient : Make sure the "ship to" address on your Paypal account is the gift recipient's address. Also, email me or "add a note to seller" at the time of placing your order indicating that it is a "gift" so that I won't include an invoice. I can also add your personal note if you like (just contact me with your personal message).
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL DELIVERY TRANSIT TIME. Once I mail your order, it is in the hands of the postal service(s). Please take into consideration that deliveries may take longer during the Holidays, postal strikes, natural disasters and/or inclement weather. For International destinations (outside US), please take into consideration your country's custom delays when placing an order. Thank you for your understanding.
* Careful consideration is taken in determination of my item pricing and shipping fee. Shipping/Handling fees may not reflect the actual postage.
- DOMESTIC (within the United States) Shipping:
* Shipping is by USPS First Class Mail or automatically upgraded to Priority if over 16oz. USPS tracking # provided when available.
* Local pick up in Sammamish, WA can be arranged. Save on shipping fees to local customers...Just contact me prior to placing an order to make the arrangements.
- INTERNATIONAL Shipping:
* Shipping via USPS First Class International package shipping, which may not include tracking or insurance. A United States customs # will be provided (sometimes tracking is available with this #). Often once it leaves the US, tracking info is often not available.
* USPS shipping rates to countries outside the United States have increased substantially. International shipping fees are an approximation since includes "All other countries" and may vary for each specific country. (The listed shipping fee is based on one of the higher international destination rates). Any significant overcharge will be refunded through Paypal.
* Shipping to International destinations (outside of the United States) may take a prolonged delivery time mainly due to your country's custom policies/delays.
* Import duties, taxes, and any charges by your country are not included in the item price or International shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
(Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing an order)
* ADDITIONAL INFO *
I do not offer exchanges, returns (unless defective) or trades.
Defective Item Returns:
All items are thoroughly checked by me for any defects prior to shipping your order to you. However, if you feel the merchandise is defective...
- Defective merchandise returns are acceptable within 2 weeks from item receipt by Buyer. Contact me within 2 weeks with description of defect.
- Once returned defective item is received by Seller, a REFUND back through Paypal will be issued of your total purchase price (includes initial shipping and return shipping).
Sorry, but I do not offer wholesale or discounted pricing on multiple or bulk orders.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
* COPYRIGHT *
- Plush designs and my original photos are copyright of Nancym4. Some plush are made from purchased patterns upon permission of the pattern designer/creator (credit to the designer is given on those listings).
* PLACES TO CHECK OUT *
- www.Happiboshi.Artfire.com for Kawaii fleece hats, plushies, Pillows, Totes and more.
- www.Hankodesigns.com for high quality Asian themed craft products for Artists, cardmaking and crafters. Huge selections of beautiful Japanese Washi papers, origami papers, rubber stamps, punches, card making accessories and other wonderful items. Hanko Designs is the best...a must to check out!!!
* SHOWS/EVENTS *
- Contact me for complete list of local WA upcoming shows/anime conventions/events for the year
- Often combined booth/table with Happiboshi (www.Happiboshi.artfire.com)
- Come see my handcrafted "cuteness" up close and save on shipping fees.
- Due to limited space at shows...there is limited selection (not all my crafts will be available) and limited quantities. Come early for best selection and check out other cute items (plushies, pillows, etc) that I do not carry in my shop.
- Contact me in advance if you want something specific so I will make sure to bring it to the fair...no obligation to buy.
- New/different items at shows (not sold online).
- Some select items may be reduced at "Show Sale" prices.