Handmade Wall Mount 5 Shelf Unit: 72" Height
Custom Wall Mount shelving - Five shelf unit Handmade in the USA with premium hardwoods/genuine reclaimed Pine and locally-sourced American steel. This shelving unit is 72"H and has 5 shelves that are 10" deep. You can choose from beautiful and modern Ash or authentic Reclaimed Pine.
Dimensions: 96"L x 72"H x 10"D x ~ 17" between shelves
5 Shelf Wall Mount Bracket: 72" H x 8.5" D x 1.5" Wide American made steel channel
***If you want a smaller or larger shelving unit, different species of wood, different bracket finish, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: VAULTFURNITURE.COM
If you want custom sizing or recommendation, please contact us at VAULTFURNITURE@GMAIL.COM
Ash: The 1" thick Ash is ethically sourced throughout the Pacific North West. The Emerald Ash Borer (Agrilus Planipennis or EAB) is an insect responsible for the destruction of tens of millions of ash trees throughout North America. We work with companies to ensure these trees do not go to waste. The femininity of the Ash combined with the masculine brackets makes for a unique and elegant shelving unit.
Reclaimed Pine: The 1.5" thick old-growth pine is salvaged from demolition homes throughout the Midwest. The wood is full of cool characteristics, such as nail holes, plaster lines, and color variations. We cannot guarantee that the shelving you receive will look identical to the one in the product shot. Although, all surface imperfections are natural and tell a story that spans over a hundred years, making each piece unique and truly one of a kind. The raw and natural character of the reclaimed Pine is perfect for rustic or modern farmhouse styled homes. We offer two different options for finishing reclaimed pine: Natural and Surfaced Plane.
- Natural Finish: We simply sand and finish. This produces a darker overall color and texture with a slightly uneven surface.
- Surface planed: We take off the top and bottom layer with a surface planer, making a more even surface and lighter color variation.
The shelf brackets are powder coated and custom fabricated from 1.5" wide American steel channel. We proudly use American steel and support American manufacturing. American steel is consistent, stronger, environmentally friendly, and ethically produced, unlike Chinese steel (leading competitor). The solid steel shelf bracket mounts to the wall 2 locations, hidden behind each shelf. The shelves are connected to the brackets with two screws on each rung. This displaces the weight evenly throughout the bracket, making for an extremely sturdy design that is easy to install.
Bracket Powder Coat Finishes:
Powder coating is a dry finishing process. The coating is applied electrostatically and then cured under heat to produce long molecular chains. These molecular chains are very resistant to breakdown. Therefore, powder-coated products are more resistant to scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, fading, and other wear issues. This method is more sustainable than conventional paint because it takes place in a sealed environment. The unused powder is collected and reused. Leaving little to no air pollution and waste… It’s tougher, last longer, and is environmentally advantageous.
These brackets are finished with a Black Powder Coat.
Why did we make these shelves?
Open wall shelving has become a must-have in contemporary and modern homes. Just flip through the pages of Architectural Digest or your favorite home magazine and open floating shelves can be seen prominently displayed in almost every room of the rich and famous' houses. Including kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms, pantries, mudrooms, bedrooms, closets, and more. But where can the average consumer find such shelves without paying an arm and a leg for custom lengthy hardwood shelving? We realized... NOWHERE! That is why we specifically designed and manufactured these coveted wall fixtures. Our wall mount shelves are handcrafted in the USA from the highest-quality materials, are made-to-order, easy to install, and affordable! Our wall shelves are one of our most notable designs and one of our best sellers. The modern shelf design transforms any room while adding tons of storage.
Already have shelves, and JUST NEED BRACKETS? Check out our wall mount Shelf Brackets and wall mount Bookend Shelving Brackets - https://vaultfurniture.com/collections/shelf-brackets/products/american-steel-shelf-brackets
At Vault Furniture, we take pride in meticulously designing and crafting our products in the USA. Every detail is taken into consideration in order to bring you the best product possible. All of our materials are hand-selected, locally sourced. Using the highest quality, American made steel, premium solid wood, and commercial grade finishes.
RECLAIMED PINE DISCLAIMER: There WILL be imperfections. Rustic and reclaimed furniture embraces the beauty of the natural and celebrates its flaws. This is solid wood furniture that exudes warmth with an organic character that gives off a relaxing vibe as it provides a connection to the past. If smooth, shiny and seamless are what you’re after, then rustic and reclaimed may not be for you.
We cannot guarantee that the shelf you receive will look identical to the one in the product shot. All surface imperfections are natural and tell a story that spans over a hundred years, making each piece unique and truly one of a kind.
Unique characteristics include but are not limited to:
- Nail Holes
- Worm/Insect Holes
- Uneven Edges
- Saw Marks
- Beautiful color variation from light tan to black
- Hand-notched holes from where the floor joists slid in
- Paint remnants
- Plaster Wall lines
ASSEMBLY: Due to the size of the unit, it will ship disassembled. However, we will send very detailed, step-by-step instructions with photos.
INSTALLATION: We have designed our brackets / shelving units to be very easy to install. We will send you step-by-step installation instructions with every purchase. You can find our Installation Manual on our website.
WEIGHT CAPACITY: When mounted properly, each shelf can hold between 50-100lbs. The weight capacity is dependent on several factors. 1. How many brackets you are using for the total length of shelving. We typically recommend a bracket for every 20"-30" of shelf distance. 2. How the brackets are mounted to the wall directly impacts the load capacity. Different wall constructions require different anchors. For this reason, we DO NOT include wall mounting anchors. We do have a list of recommended wall anchors outlined in the installation manual.
SHIPPING: Each unit is custom made to order. *Lead time is 4-6 weeks from the order date to shipment. Shelving units 72"L and under will ship via UPS ground and units over 72" will ship freight. When construction is complete we will reach out to confirm shipping details with tracking information. **Because of the size of this unit, It will be shipped unassembled. However, we will include detailed instructions with pictures via email and all parts needed for assembly.
*Lead time is subject to change. For up to date information regarding our lead times, please see our Shipping Policy page.
First Item: $ 0.00
Additional Items: $ 0.00
Returns & Exchanges:
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Under the terms of this limited warranty, Vault Furniture warranty obligations are limited to the terms set herein. Specifically, Vault Furniture may repair the item, replace the item, or offer an allowance for the original consumer to retain the item in “as-is” condition. Such choice of repair, replacement, or allowance is strictly at the sole discretion of Vault Furniture.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY VAULT FURNITURE. THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO EMPLOYEE, REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT, DEALER OR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASSUME OR INCUR ON BEHALF OF VAULT FURNITURE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN PLACE OF, OR ADDITION TO, THIS WARRANTY, OR TO MODIFY IT IN ANY WAY. VAULT FURNITURE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND THAT THE GOODS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VAULT FURNITURE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF VAULT FURNITURE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
1. This warranty is voided if the products have been altered by any person, dealer, or company without the express written authorization of Vault Furniture.
2. This warranty is voided if anything, including but not limited to a treatment of any nature, is applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened.
3. Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty. Such claims should be filed with the freight carrier.
4. This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse or misuse – including but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed, or commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
5. Because of the natural materials used in the manufacturing process, and the fact that products are generally handmade, minor variations will occur from piece to piece. These are not considered defects under this warranty.
6. Reclaimed wood contains cracks, holes, nail holes, dents, surface imperfections and color variations that are natural characteristics and are not considered defects under this warranty.
7. Sunlight will cause wood, finishing materials, and fabrics to change color – these changes are not considered defects under this warranty.
8. Extremes in temperature and humidity can cause both wood and finishing materials to shrink, swell, warp, split, and glue seams to fail. These damages are not considered defects under this warranty.
9. Direct contact with rubber and some types of plastic materials may damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
10. Direct contact with petrochemical products, (nail polish remover, alcohol, etc.) will damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
11. Vault Furniture products are not designed for outdoor use. There may be images in catalogs that showcase items in an outdoor setting. This is for creative purposes only, and not an indication that the product is suitable for outdoor use. Damage due to exposure to outdoor elements is not considered a defect under this warranty.
Case Goods – Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, Vault Furniture warrants the products covered by this warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
1. All claims for warranty service must be made in writing, and accompanied by your name, address, phone number, your original proof of purchase (original dated sales receipt), appropriate documentation confirming date of delivery and a brief description of the defect.
2. In order to determine if a defect exists and how to best arrange repair, replacement or allowance, Vault Furniture may require photographs of the defect or a personal inspection by a Vault Furniture representative.
3. Claims must be made through the dealer where the furniture was originally purchased. If contact with the original dealer cannot be made for reasons beyond consumer’s control, contact should be made directly with Vault Furniture, Attn: Consumer Services or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Vault Furniture will not be responsible for transportation, shipping or packing charges without prior written approval by Vault Furniture.
5. Failure to follow the above instructions may result in delays, causing the consumer to incur additional charges, or may void this warranty.
Due to the custom handmade nature of our product, our lead times do vary. Furniture ships out in 4-6 weeks while small home décor pieces may ship sooner.
We can expedite orders select orders. Additional charges will apply. Please contact us for custom quotes.
We guarantee free shipping for orders $35 and over when shipped within the Continental US.
Larger items may require freight shipping. Products may be shipped disassembled to minimize product damage. In which case, you will receive step-by-step instructions, complete with pictures, via email. Everything needed for assembly will be included.
All Other Shipping Rates Outside of Continental United States please contact us for custom quote.
We will notify you via email when your order has been shipped. The email will include tracking number and detailed shipping information.
Thanks for supporting American manufacturing and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have in the meantime. We are always happy to help.
Vault_Furniture has not yet received any comments from shoppers.