10 Hand Embroidered, Cotton Tunic Kurti- Many Sizes/Color Choices
This listing is for a wholesale lot of 10 tunics. Value if bought individually is between $375-$500
On popular demand, I am putting up a listing that allows customers to get really low prices while choosing from various styles of tunic tops that I have available. If you buy this listing you can choose 10 tunics of your size/assorted sizes from the following styles :
1) Picture 1 of listing : White colored top with multi-colored hand embroidery. Fun, bright colors light up the white cotton tunic with side slits . Hip length (28-30 inches) full sleeved tunic top.
2) Picture 2 of the listing : Black colored tunic top with multi colored hand embroidery. Royal and elegant, hip length full sleeved cotton tunic top with side slits.
3) Picture 3 of the listing : Tie and die style tunic tops, hand embroidered, full sleeved done in cheese cotton. Cheese cotton has a natural crinkly/wrinked appearance which gives it a unique texture and eliminates need to iron. Fun, bright colors. Hand embroidery in some of the tops is further embellished with a touch of sequins. It takes lot more time and effort for me to sew sequins but if I have one available in your size then I will include it without any extra charge.
4) Picture 4 of the listing : Tie and die style tunic tops, hand embroidered, full sleeved in cotton. Both pastel are darker colors are available.
5) Picture 5 of the listing : white colored tunic top which has pink, blue and white delicate hand embroidery. This hand embroidery is further embellished with tiny sequins. Full sleeved in cotton.
The embroidery is done using Indian hand embroidery style of chikankari or chikan work. Taking inspiration from great tradition and history of Indian state of Lucknow, vastly renowned for its culture, fine arts and sophistication, these tunics use old art of chikankari in fun, bright colored embroidery to create young, fashionable, western style ethnic top. These are NOT sold in stores so when you wear one you are sure to get admiring glances and questions like "where did you buy that?".
After you have paid for the item, please email me the size or sizes you would like me to ship to you. You can also indicate your preference for colors at that time.
Please note :
1) SIZES : I have sizes available from US size 6 (chest size = 36") to US size 5X (chest size = 56 inches). Not all sizes are available in each style. Excellent way to use this lot would be to team up with a friend or sister to buy various sizes.
2) COLORS/Embroidery Patterns: I have various colors/embroidery designs available in each size. If you send me your favorite colors, I will do my best to send you maximum pieces in those colors. I will also try my best to not send you two identical tunic tops. If two tops have same color then I will try to ship you tunics with different colored embroidery. However you have to be open to receiving duplicates particularly if you only want only one size/style in entire lot. I am running out of colors fast.
3) How many can you pick from each style? : you can pick as many as 10 from one style or as little as zero. You may not be able to get any pieces from a particular style if I am out of your size in that style.
This is an EXTREME value package. If you like hand embroidered tunic tops and are looking to add those to your wardrobe at a fraction of their retail cost this is the lot for you. Again, I will do my best to help you get the sizes and colors you request but please be open minded about colors and you never know you may find a new favorite !
Thanks for looking. Have a blessed day!
All Other Countries
First Item: $ 35.95
Additional Items: $ 10.95
First Item: $ 10.99
Additional Items: $ 1.50
-Please contact me to initiate a return within 3 days of receiving the shipment via email for USA orders and within 14 days for Europe orders.
You can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for all orders. Do not send the item back before obtaining authorization.
-All items must be returned in original packaging, unused condition within 14 days of the purchase date. Day 1 is the date you received the product.
-We will refund only the item cost after I receive the item in original, unused condition. Shipping both ways will not be refunded.
-If you received free or reduced shipping for your order then actual shipping charges will be deducted from total refunded amount.
-No returns or exchanges for any item customized for a customer such as sizing etc. OR custom created for the customer.
-Packages lost or stolen in the mail will not be refunded. Please contact me if you would like to purchase insurance for your package. We will gladly email you a copy of proof of shipping (i.e. USPS receipt) or the tracking number (USA orders) upon request.
Other policies - we sell genuine, handcrafted products. Some of our products are made of vintage fabric which cannot be expected to be perfect condition. All hand crafted products are crafted lovingly and meant to be used gently. Although we use the highest quality raw material in our products, no guarantee on any product is implied or given.
For International Orders :
In addition to the policies above there are additional policies below that apply:
-Buyer must respond when contacted via email to help verify address and validity of the order. International orders cannot be shipped till your address and identity can be verified.
-Customs duties and taxes in destination country are buyer's responsibility and not included in shipping charges.
-Tracking for international orders is only available within the US. If you want the tracking up to your destination then please contact me to find out the extra shipping charges for shipping upgrade to priority/express shipping.
-All packages unclaimed by a buyer from customs, destroyed or retained by customs or sent back to the country of origin by customs, due to any reason will not be refunded. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check the country's import laws before making the purchase.
-We are unable to ship to any country in Africa, Pakistan, India, Russia, China or Bangladesh.
on Sep 15, 2016
Wonderful embroidered shawl!!
Beautiful!! Very happy :)
The hand crafted vintage kantha quilt throw I ordered is absolutely beautiful. The combination of colors on the front and reverse side and the detailed hand stitching are amazing. It is even more beautiful than the photo.
The churidar leggings are great and will be perfect with tunics.
Artisans of India is a very honest seller and have great communication. They are so appreciative of positive comments. They work very hard on their beautiful handcrafted items and the colors and designs reflect the beauty of India.
I have purchased from this seller many times and have always gotten great service. I love everything I have gotten from her...tunics, bags, shawls... I get lots of compliments on the bags and am excited to get the latest one. It is just as cute in person as the photo shows.