100 DOLLAR JEWELRYVILLE GIFT CERTIFICATE
Having trouble deciding what to get that special someone or that hard to buy-for someone?
$100 DOLLAR JEWELRYVILLE GIFT CERTIFICATE to the rescue.
You can let the recipient select their own beautiful gift (or gifts) from Jewelryville. They will love you for it because it's really like getting two gifts in one--the excitement of receiving the gift certificate and then a shopping spree!
Buying a Jewelryville gift certificate is quick and painless (well, mostly) and you have a variety of delivery options:
E-mail Delivery to You
I will send the gift certificate to you in an e-mail. You can either forward the certificate to the recipient by e-mail or print it out to present it.
E-mail Delivery to the Recipient
I will e-mail the gift certificate directly to the recipient on the day you have chosen. If no date is given, it will be sent within 3 business days.
Paper Certificate Mailed to You
I will print out the gift certificate on card stock paper, put it in an envelope tied with a bow and mail it to you for you to present.
Paper Certificate Mailed to Recipient
I will print out the gift certificate on card stock paper, put it in an envelope tied with a bow and mail it directly to the recipient on the day you have chosen. If no date is given, it will be sent within 2 business days.
This listing is for a US $100.00 gift certificate redeemable on any purchase in the Jewelryville ArtFire Studio at www.Jewelryville.artfire.com
Jewelryville Gift Certificates are available in a variety of denominations. You can find them in the Gift Certificates section of my studio. If you don't find the amount you want, contact me and I will put up a custom listing for you.
How Jewelryville Gift Certificates Work:
Purchasing Gift Certificates
1. Select the listing for the gift certificate amount you wish to purchase and add it to your cart.
2. Follow the usual checkout process and pay with PayPal.
3. In the comment section at checkout or in an e-mail sent to me separately, please tell me:
+ Recipient's name
+ Recipient's shipping and/or e-mail address
+ Your choice of delivery options (e-mailed to you, e-mailed to the recipient, mailed to you, or mailed to the recipient)
+ Date you would like the gift certificate sent (if none is given it will be sent within 3 business days)
+ Your name and any message you would like on the certificate
Redeeming Gift Certificates
(These Instructions and the Terms and Conditions are printed on the back of every gift certificate.)
1. To redeem your Jewelryville Gift Certificate, visit my ArtFire Studio at www.Jewelryville.artfire.com.
2. Place the desired item(s) in your shopping cart.
3. Complete the checkout process, entering the gift certificate code as well as your shipping information.
4. If your transaction exceeds the value of the gift certificate, you will need to pay the balance via PayPal to complete checkout.
5. Once your checkout is complete, I will ship your order to you, usually within 3 business days unless it is a custom order.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. Currently the Jewelryville Gift Certificate Program is administered electronically via the ArtFire.com shopping cart. Therefore, gift certificates can only be redeemed thru www.Jewelryville.artfire.com.
2. Jewelryville Certificates do not expire.
3. Jewelryville Certificates can be redeemed on custom orders with the understanding that once the order is complete, it will be put in a custom listing in the Reserved Listings section of the studio in order for you to complete the purchase.
4. Jewelryville Gift Certificates do not need to be used all at once. Any remaining balance will stay in the recipient's gift certificate account and can be used for future purchases, but is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
5. For transactions exceeding the value of the gift certificate, the balance will need to be paid via PayPal to complete checkout.
6. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase additional gift certificates.
7. Coupons cannot be used for the purchase of nor redeemed along with gift certificates.
8. Jewelryville Gift Certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Please safeguard your gift certificate. Jewelryville is not responsible for lost gift certificates or their codes.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me-- email@example.com
Thanks for visiting Jewelryville by Leslie Du Fresne
First Item: $0.00
Additional Items: $0.00
Welcome to Jewelryville by Leslie Du Fresne. I am thrilled to share my creative works with you!
I accept Paypal and credit cards via Paypal and Money Orders (money order must clear first before items are shipped).
Credit card customers:
You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your purchase with Paypal. Click the payment button & you will be given the option to pay with your credit card.
I ship via USPS First Class with delivery confirmation. All jewelry items will be shipped in a gift pouch and padded envelope (or box) within 3 business days of your order placement and receipt of payment. If an item is temporarily oversold or temporarily out of stock, I will notify you of the expected ship date (this is rare).
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipments are made by USPS First Class International. Buyer is responsible for knowing and abiding by any import restrictions to their country from the US and are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, tariffs, or receiving fees incurred. I do not accept returns on international sales.
Please note that some countries prohibit the shipment of jewelry, metals, and gemstones via First Class International. In these cases, I will upgrade your shipping to Priority Mail International with Insurance (if it is permitted) and send you a revised invoice. Please be aware of your country's list of materials that can and cannot be shipped. Find it here:
Additional shipping options are available if required. If you would like to use a different shipping method (such as Priority Mail), send me a note in the Message to Seller and I'll happily accommodate your needs.
If you are local and would prefer not to have your items shipped, convo me and I will adjust the shipping charges in Paypal after you make the purchase and we can make delivery or pick-up arrangements.
Refunds and Exchanges:
I want you to love and enjoy your new jewelry. If, however, you don't, please contact me within seven days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Items returned for exchange or refund must be unworn and with the original white sharkskin tag attached.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
Refunds not accepted on International Shipments (anything shipped outside of the US).
Additional Policies and FAQs:
Wholesale orders are welcomed for certain items--please inquire for personalized accommodations.
Requests for customized items are always welcome and I will do everything I can to accommodate.
I occasionally send past customers special offers, discounts, or updates about my shop. If you would prefer not to receive this communication, please let me know.
I ordered the pink bunny ring and it arrived today, it is absolutely perfect! I love it :D! The little pouch it came in is also incredibly adorable.